Rose with Australian Pink Clay & Almond OilChurch Farm General Store
The Rose & Pink Clay is a favourite of many and is one of our best sellers.
Australian Pink Clay is full of silica and trace minerals and is used to maintain an even textured skin, as well as improving skin elasticity (plus it makes the nicest shade of pink without the use of artificial colours!)
The scent of this bar comes from Rose Geranium essential oil, which has a very pleasant and uplifting aroma and has been shown to reduce inflammation and irritation of the skin.
Sweet almond oil is also added for it's super skin nourishing benefits.
Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Australian Pink Clay, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential Oil, Dried Organic Rose
Note: As each bar is handcut the shape and appearance may differ from what is shown in the picture, however all bars weigh approx 180g.
For longer lasting soap, please keep your bars dry and in a well drained position in-between uses and away from direct streams of running water.
- Palm Oil Free
- All bars are handmade and weigh approx 180g
- Made with Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Clays & Essential Oils
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colours
- No preservatives or sulphates
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Made using the cold processed method with each bar taking 4-6 weeks to cure
- Packaging is a recycled card banner label made with biodegradable inks & sticker