With your favorite eye shadow brush in hand, apply dry for a look as soft as a puppy’s belly, or wet, for a look as rich and detailed as a life-long friendship.
Meet The Press - Pressed Eye ShadowThe Organics Skin Co
Whether you’re heading out to work or getting ready to hit the town, these high-performing, long lasting pressed eye shadows will draw the eyes of others to you. Infused with replenishing supercritical extracts of calendula and pomegranate, they’ll help put you where you belong, on the front page of your own story!
REFILLABLE POT - 0.14oz
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oriza sativa (rice bran) wax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, silica, magnesium stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) supercritical extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) supercritical extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*.
May contain colours:
titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarine violet (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742), chromium oxide green (CI 77288), mica (CI 77019).
* Organic Ingredient
- 10 highly pigmented, long lasting, natural shades, to help you create the look you want.
- Pomegranate and calendula supercritical extracts help keep the delicate skin around the eye in great condition, promoting skin regeneration as well as helping minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Easy-to-apply, crease-free formula that can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect.
- Vegan and cruelty free. Always.
- 100% natural. Free of nasty stuff.
- Recyclable packaging.
- One product, one tree. Mother Nature looks after you, you look after Mother Nature. That’s symbiosis, right there.
Remove lid on the pot or If you’re refilling a palette, flip over. Find a sturdy bobby pin or paper clip and open it up.
Insert the bobby pin or paper clip into the hole on to the base of the pot or palette of the pod you’re replacing.
Give it a little wiggle to find the hole at the top to pop the empty pod out of the pot. No wiggling is required for the palette.
Now it’s out with the old pod and in with the new. Ta-dah! Just like new!