Let your lips set the tone. Simply apply as desired, hold your head high, and get ready to slay the day.
Lip Service - Lipsticks – 0.14 OzThe Organics Skin Co
Confident, calm, exuberant, restrained – you get to decide who you are. You get to bring it. And these beautifully colored lipsticks can help you express yourself. Offered in a range of shades that you can match to the moment, they will care for your lips even as you head out into the world, your smile filled with all the authority and confidence of someone who knows who she is and where she’s going.
71.1% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oriza sativa (rice bran) wax, copernicia certifera (carnauba) wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)supercritical extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) supercritical extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*.
May contain colours:
titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7499), manganese violet (CI 77742), mica (CI 77019).
BioGro Certified, 100% natural shades are Bare, Star Dust, Sahara, Summer Sands, Zen and Halo.
In addition to above ingredients, the Galaxy, Ruby Red, Blossom, Wisteria, Coral, Spice Bazaar and Flame Lip Service shades may contain the following pigments: +/- Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 6&7 (CI 15850).
- 12 long lasting shades to choose from, available in matte, shimmer and sheer.
- Free of parabens, nanos, bismuth oxychloride, gluten, talc and all the other nasty stuff you find in too many lipsticks (and which you can’t help but swallow!).
- The addition of carnauba wax and nourishing organic oils, along with supercritical extracts of calendula and rosemary, helps to moisturize the lips and protect them against harsh environmental elements.
- Cruelty free. Always.
- Lots of organics. Free of nasty stuff.
- Recyclable packaging.
- One product, one tree. Mother Nature looks after you, you look after Mother Nature. That’s symbiosis, right there.