KUU Konjac Pure SpongeKuu Konjac
Pure White Konjac Puff, the famous cleansing sponge made from 100% natural vegetable fibers of Konjac.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
This Pure White Konjac Puff can be used by everyone of all skin types from newborn babies to adults
‘Just add water’ for ‘Natures Secret to Healthy Skin’.
Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
Suitable for all Skin Types, even Super Sensitive
Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free
Cleanses & Exfoliates the Skin
Made using 100% Natural Organic Konjac Plants
Use with or without Cleanser
100% Colouring, Additive & Preservative Free
Biodegradable Product & Eco Packaging
The Ultimate South Korean Beauty Tool
How to Use?
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry on a towel hook or similar.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last around 6-8 weeks.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer
100% Konjac Plant (organic)
Our KUU Konjac Sponges are free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.