KUU Konjac Baby SpongeKuu Konjac
Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
Perfect for babies or children with sensitive skin or eczema
No nasty chemicals or toxins for delicate porous baby skin. Gently cleans without damage.
Free from colours, additives and preservatives
Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
Made using 100% Natural Organic Konjac Plants our sponges are Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free
You can use with or without cleanser.
Our KUU sponges are biodegradable, 100% Colouring, additive & Preservative Free with Eco packaging.
They are ‘The Ultimate South Korean Baby Cleansing Tool’.
‘Just add water’ for ‘Natures Secret to Healthy Skin’.
Approx 10cm x 6cm.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
Perfect from newborns, babies to children
Will help with with cradle cap, eczema or sensitive skin types
Add Water for the Sponge to Become Super Silky Soft
Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free
Made Using 100% Natural Organic Konjac Plants
Use with or without Cleanser
100% Colouring, Additive & Preservative Free
Biodegradable Product & Eco Packaging
How to Use?
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry on a towel hook or similar.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last around 6-8 weeks.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer
100% Konjac Plant (organic)
Our KUU Konjac Sponges are free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.