KUU Konjac 6 Wave Body Bamboo Charcoal SpongeKuu Konjac
Bamboo Charcoal Body Sponge, the famous cleansing sponge made from 100% natural vegetable fibers of Konjac.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
The Bamboo Body Sponge is ideal for teens and adults.
The KUU Konjac Bamboo Charcoal Sponge is ideal for acne and outbreak prone and problematic skin types.
Ergonomically designed with 6 waves, our Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Bath/Body Sponge is approximately 13.5 cm wide, perfect for use in the shower or bath.
‘Just add water’ for ‘Natures Secret to Healthy Skin’.
Ideal for acne and outbreak prone and problematic skin types.
Exfoliate the whole body
The bigger ergonomic 6 wave design, perfect for use in shower or bath
Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free
Cleanses & Exfoliates the Skin
Made Using 100% Natural Organic Konjac Plants
Use with or without Cleanser
100% Colouring, Additive & Preservative Free
Biodegradable Product & Packaging
The Ultimate South Korean Beauty Tool
How to Use?
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry on a towel hook or similar.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last around 6-8 weeks.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer
100% Konjac Plant (organic)
Our KUU Konjac Sponges are free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable product & packaging.