We’ve got you covered! Apply sparingly with fingers where needed to help minimize the appearance of pores and irritations, as well as hydrate and condition your skin.
Hide And Seek - ConcealersThe Organics Skin Co
This is a CWB. A ‘Concealer With Benefits’. Because even as it goes about its concealer business, helping to minimize the appearance of pores and irritations, it also gives your skin a helping hand – hydrating, moisturizing, conditioning – so that your skin can look its very best. So good, in fact, that the concealer may very well do itself out of a job!
POT • 0.17 oz
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oriza sativa (rice bran) wax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax*, silica, magnesium stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) supercritical extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) supercritical extract*, seabuckthorn (hippophae rhamnoides) supercritical extract*.
May contain colours:
titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), mica (CI 77019).
* Organic Ingredient
- Formulated to enhance the skin, not simply cover it up.
- An infusion of organic Castor Seed Oil helps moisturize and condition the skin.
- The inclusion of supercritical extracts of Pomegranate, Seabuckthorn and Rosemary help to reduce irritations, calming and protecting the skin.
- Vegan and cruelty free. Always.
- Lots of organics. Free of nasty stuff.
- Recyclable packaging.
- One product, one tree. Mother Nature looks after you, you look after Mother Nature. That’s symbiosis, right there.
Remove lid on the pot or If you’re refilling a palette, flip over. Find a sturdy bobby pin or paper clip and open it up.
Insert the bobby pin or paper clip into the hole on to the base of the pot or palette of the pod you’re replacing.
Give it a little wiggle to find the hole at the top to pop the empty pod out of the pot. No wiggling is required for the palette.
Now it’s out with the old pod and in with the new. Ta-dah! Just like new!