Calendula with Solar Infused Calendula OilChurch Farm General Store
The calendula flowers that make up this bar were grown from seed here at the Church Farm, and were hand picked when they were their brightest and most open, and then dried and solar infused (using the power of the sun) into the plant oils.
Calendula is one of the few botanicals that keep their natural bright orange colour when used in soap, and has a myriad of benefits to the skin.
This bar is unscented and suitable for sensitive skin.
Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Calendula Infused Oil, Calendula Petals
Note: As each bar is handcut the shape and appearance may differ from what is shown in the picture, however all bars weigh approx 180g.
For longer lasting soap, please keep your bars dry and in a well drained position in-between uses and away from direct streams of running water.
- Palm Oil Free
- All bars are handmade and weigh approx 180g
- Made with Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Clays & Essential Oils
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colours
- No preservatives or sulphates
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Made using the cold processed method with each bar taking 4-6 weeks to cure
- Packaging is a recycled card banner label made with biodegradable inks & sticker